11 days after completing the Cactus Rose 100 miler. I seem to be recovering well, but how do I really know? This was my first 100. two days ago I was awakened at night by a strong rapid heart beat! Yesterday, while at work talking to a co-worker, I felt a sudden pain in my chest. Is my heart telling me something? I felt good in the afternoon and went for a 2 1/2 mile run. I seem to be OK. I'll be running the San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon this weekend. 1/2 the marathon only.
My legs and feet are feeling strong again, but feel tired this morning.
just an old guy jabbering about running stuff and sharing "Race" reports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to where it began.
I have been ramping up my mileage lately, so two days ago I went out for a 12 mile run. This would be the longest run for me in quite a lon...
-
I ran the Tejas trails Paleface 30K race for the first time last year and although it has some technical rocky sections I did not think much...
-
“You push yourself too hard.” “Don't overdo it.” “Be careful.” “Listen to your body.” This, and more, is what I heard from family and ...
-
I've never run faster than the times I ran away from my big brother for doing something I shouldn't have been doing. My brother watc...
No comments:
Post a Comment