Monday, December 6, 2010

"It just goes to show ya, It's always something" -Roseanne Roseannadanna

This past weekend was good! John and I weaved our way from OP Schnabel park to the north end of the Leon Creek greenbelt, which ends at the 1604 Hwy. 14 miles round trip. On Sunday I pushed my self out the door and ran 10 on the Leon Creek trails after helping out with some house cleaning at home. It was a very good run in cool windy weather at a VERY relaxed pace. Me and my thoughts keeping me company. Sometimes, I thought about nothing. But many times I thought about all the good friends and family I have.
My P.F. is rearing it's ugly head. And if that's not bad enough, I am feeling a weird little pain in my right Achilles tendon. Little pains from running. Not anything major though. Just nagging stuff that reminds me, I'm a runner. And nothing that will keep me from running tomorrow, and next weekend. A weekend I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...