Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I was on the trail yesterday and didn't want to get off. I had only 3 easy miles on my schedule and after some yard work which also included finishing off a tree trunk with an axe (upper body work), I headed out to Leon Creek. The woods are lovely dark and deep this spring. I was high and kept getting higher as I wound up and down around the trees. Some enjoy golf, others enjoy cycling. Some playing World of Warcraft and the rich little old ladies love their tea parties. I love getting lost in my thoughts on the trails running with the coyotes and getting high on the smell of the blooming white brush.


My friend Niki, the nature, animal, insect, and everything that exist outdoors expert at the nearby state park helped me identify the white brush. And my cousin Diane helps the rich little old ladies organize their tea parties. Oh, and I don't always go cycling, but when I do, it's with my buddy John and then it's "riding"

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...