Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Me duele!


Aches and pains at my age stick around awhile. The body takes a little more time to heal as it grows older, But I would rather be healing from pains obtained from being active than those obtained from being inactive.
At the moment I am suffering from Plantar fascitis, my right hand goes numb at night due to a flag football injury, and my right wrist still hurts as a result of a fall three Sundays ago trail running at O.P. There is limited motion and strength in my right hand. I get through these pains with the same mentality as I get through Ultras. "This is temporary and will pass and be over with in due time".
I feel I am alive!
At our last run we shared one other trait of ultra runners. Black or missing toenails!

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...