Sunday, March 28, 2010

Basura Bash

Saturday two co-workers,Jerry Ann and Anita, along with two running buddies, John and Tom, met me as we participated in the Basura Bash. An effort to clean up San Antonio creeks, and water ways. Tom also brought along his Daughter Stella. There were about 40 volunteers at our location, Leon Creek at Bandera Road. We actually had fun while providing a service to all who frequent the trails in and along Leon Creek. ME included! I'm in here all the time. We were thanked by some hikers. Thanks to all who participated. As I arrived home my neighbor said to me, "thank God for you civic minded Democrats, where would we be without you? ......You be the judge.

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...