Monday, March 29, 2010

Smelling the roses for the next 3 weeks

"Running so hard you pulled a ___. That's impressive!"
Words uttered by a friend. When I told him about my predicament. I am hurt and will be riding my bike for at least three weeks! Doctors orders. Listen to your body. I ignored my body when it tried to warn me. Kept pushing hard, not necessarily running, but weight training. It happens to all of us I guess. Need to pay attention! And be honest with yourself. My Doctor felt for me as he told me not to run until I see him again in three weeks. "Oh well" I said "I can handle It"

I'll spruce up my bike with fenders soon!

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...