Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another great bike ride

Went on another great bike ride today. From Boerne lake. A large group of us rode to Comfort TX. For 9 miles we rode on a lonely ranch road. Pretty scenery with steep hills. The cooler weather was very refreshing. There was a homemade wooden sign on a side road that read, "bubba's place" with an arrow pointing the way.
As much as I enjoy bike riding, I miss running. I have run three times in the last two weeks, but only 2-3 miles. I've been on steroids prescribed by my foot Doc for my PF two weeks now. Will they wear off? And my pain return? Don't know............? We will see.

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...