Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Drugs Today

Not sure what my co-workers were on.
Today was the first day since my fall three weeks ago that I did not need ibuprofen. I had cut it down to 1 a day a week ago. I still have some discomfort in the left side of my chest cavity and back. And it was aggravated a bit during the boot camp this evening. Orlando and I again had a wonderful pre-boot camp run up Howard street from San Antonio College, a beautiful neighborhood of large homes with fine trimmed lawns, ranging in style from French provincial to Victorian to southwestern style bungalows, American colonial and many others. Streets lined with large trees as varied as the homes.
At boot camp the ladies we work with were acting like little school girls. Giggling through out class. Annoying? Nah. Fun and a great way to unwind. I teased them. It was fun. Adults acting like kids. Why not?
What were they on? LIFE!

No comments:

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...