Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 miles!

Out the door running two miles this morning. It went surprisingly well. The weather was a warm 75 muggy degrees. Beats running in the afternoon heat. 95 forecast for today! It felt great as I started slow and eased into a smooth relaxed stride. I saw my buddy, the mixed breed small dog that hangs out around the businesses along Mainland Rd. I said Hi and he just stared. I guess he didn't feel like being chased around the buildings so early in the morning. At the 1 mile mark I walked briefly and again eased into my stride on the way back home. This time my buddy hid behind the mailboxes as I approached. It was a good run today. looking forward to the next one.

1 comment:

Jeff Farrell said...

Dude,

You'll be great shape for the winter races!!

Drenched

  Today's run was at my favorite Local natural area. It was very humid with no wind at all. I had a fairly good run not concentrating to...